Leicester Section (1)

Licensed Premises - Grand Union Canal

A list and map of Licensed Premises on or near the Grand Union Canal

Help Videos
Licensed Premises

Food with a drink

Not all food outlets (marinas and cafes) are allowed to sell alcohol whereas restaurants in a pub will be able to.

We have labelled companies that are neither a pub or restaurant as licensed when we believe that they do sell alcohol.

The list of Licensed Premises contains information about service providers that we are aware of on the services on or near the Grand Union Canal. We cannot guarantee that it is up to date and welcome any feedback about new service providers or services that are no longer available.

The people who know the most about the services on or near the Grand Union Canal are the boaters themselves. We are hoping that, with your help, we can make the UK Waterways Guide the most comprehensive and up to date source of information for the UK's canals and rivers.

In the not too distant future we will provide subscribers with the ability to comment on services and also to read other people's comments.